Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mary Poppins' Worst Nightmare



Forecast for the rest of sunday

Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers with local hail and thunder. Winds northwesterly averaging up to 55 km/h, increasing up to 80 km/h during the morning then tending westerly in the early afternoon. Winds gradually easing in the evening.

I cannot even begin to describe the sheer amount of wind that is outside of my college room window right now. Well actually at this point in time its died down a little bit BUT beforehand it was practically gale force. Twister anyone??



I think I would be making an understatement if I said I had a lot of work to do today. My assignment/ presentation isn't until thursday but because my best friend FO life is flying down from Syderrzz therefore I won't actually get any work done. Then again, I "need" to go to Savers and Aldi. I don't understand the fascination between Aldi and the world. I LOVE brand names. I guess one day I will be selling them won't I so when it comes to foreign discount supermarket non-brand name chains, I'm a little hesitant. But I must say I am quick to judge and their selection of chocolately confectionary is superb. Normally foreign things excite me- Ikea (holy shit I love Ikea like a Swedish person loves their Swedish meatballs you can buy in bulk from Ikea), Kikki K (their stationary is amazing- and SWEDISH!!)- but when it comes to groceries I don't know. Maybe because there was only one Aldi store in my area back home. I really don't know where I'm going with this at all. Maybe I should write about how much I love Ikea and its Swedishness in general. I've always wondered if there is one really big ass Ikea in Sweden. How doi would that be!??

E. xoxo (P.S if anyone wants to know what doi means then just go onto Urban Dictionary and look that shizz up even though their definition means something completely different to what my meaning is.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH the twister thing made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Twister thing really isn't that funny. Or is it?? Am I that witty??? Heck yes I am Quannie

    ReplyDelete