Saturday, April 25, 2009

Strut Of Shame: Genesis

After a long and hardcore night of watching The Lion King, I wonder, why am I so fucked up? I used to recreate the epic fight/ drama scenes from this film with my younger brother and I must say after a re-watch, I was fucking pro at being a dying Mufasa. Soooo. Strut of shame. We created a Twitter account tonight. A launching pad for the UC QQ's and just other random shit that comes out of my brain. You should get on that shizz. I recommend it. 

I don't actually have anything interesting to say. My friend, Q, mentioned that she had a blog and thus I felt compelled to have one. Q is hawt bitch. Correction, hawt Asian bitch. I'm pretty proud of our Twitter account and just me in general I think. Random shit comes out of my head and thus I must write about it to the interwebs because I know that they will instantly be turned off and somewhat attracted to me and my thoughts. 

My "friend" A just said "Seriously, before I met you, I thought I was the weird one." What the jizz, A??? So I come from up north? Got a problem? Are Sydneysiders really that deranged? No. Just me.

Probs the most important thing. I'm Asian. Well half Asian anyway. Therefore, Eurasian= mother fucking hot bitch or so I've been told (by my optometrist and other randoms).

You may be curious as to the title of this blog. Well, if you were mofoin' Twitter stalking me, then you would know!!!!!!!! I have top model potential and I'm not afraid to talk about it.

Well, anyway.... I should have more stuff to say later on in life just because at this current point I'm not very interesting and there is a shizz load of people in my room. One more and it would be a party.... Lolz UC. Anyho, heartz all babez. BTW heartz abbreevz.

Keep strutting. Keep shaming.

E xoxo 

1 comment: